医生病人英语会话(3)

作者:willshine  于 2007-1-3 04:44 发表于 最热闹的华人社交网络--贝壳村

作者分类:医护&英语|通用分类:其它日志

Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor?
 你要看病吗?
Patent: Yes, where shall I register?
 是的,在哪儿挂号?
N: Here, have you been here before?
 这儿,你从前来过穑?
P: Yes, a year age./NO,this is my first visit.
 是的,一年前来过./没有,这是第一次来.
N: Have you a registration card?
 你有挂号证吗?
P: Yes here it is./NO, I forgot to bring it.
 有,在这儿呢。/ 没有,我忘记带了。
N: Do you remember your card number?
 你记得你的挂号证号码吗?
P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.
 记得,是 C-150843./不记得了。
N: When did you come last?
 上次你什么时侯来的?
P: About a week age.
 大约在一周以前。
N: Then I'11 find out for you.
 那么,我给你查查。
 Are you working in the Embassy?
 你在大使馆工作吗?
P: Yes I'll be here for three to five years.
 是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年。
 I'm a teacher at…
 我是……的教师。
N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate, experts certificate, passport).
 请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。
P: I'm a tourist.
 我是一个旅游者。
N: How long do you intend to stay here?
 你准备在这里呆多久?
P: About one week.
 大约一周。
 Till the end of this year.
 到今年年底。
 I'm leaving tomorrow morning.
 我明天早晨就走。
N: I'll make a file (record) for you.
 我要给你做一份病历。
 Please write down your full name in block letters.
 请用印刷体写上你的全名。
 How old are you?
 你的年龄?
 When were you born?
 你是哪年生的?
P: I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.
 我是1952年2月15日生的。
N: What is your position in the Embassy?
 你在大使馆做什么工作?
P: I'm the ambassador(minister, chargé d'affaires, counsellor, first secretary, second secretary, third secretary, Attaché, staff, secretary-archivist, military, attaché).
 我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员)。
N: What is your woek here?
 你在这里做什么工作。
P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife).
 我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇)。
N: Are you married or single?
 你结婚了,还是独身?
P: Yes, I'm married.
 是的,我结婚了。
 NO, I'm single.
 没有,还是独身。
 I'm divorced.
 离婚了。
N: What's your address, pleas.
 请告诉我你的住址。
P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy, …building …block…number).
 我住在……饭店(……使馆,……单元……楼……号)。
N: Your telephone number, please.
 请告诉我你的电话。
P: five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six.
 522133,分机156。
N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?
 你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?
 Who is your host?
 谁接待你?
P: I am a delegate of… delegation.
 我是……代表团的团员。
N: who is paying?
 谁替你付款?
 Can you charge it to your organization?
 你能在你的单位报销吗?
 Will they reimburse you?
 他们给你报销吗?
P: I pay for myself.
 我自己付款(我自费)。
 I think they will reimburs me.
 我想他们会给我报销。
 I think they will give me the money back.
 我想他们会把钱还给我的。
N: Please pay fou the registration.
 请交挂号费。
P: How much?
 多少钱?
N: Here is your receipt and change.
 这是收据和找回的钱。
 Have you any small change?
 你有零钱吗?
 This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.
 这是你的挂号证。请不要遗失。每次来时带着它。
P: Yes, I will.
 好,照办。
N: What's wrong with you today?
 你今天哪里不舒服?
 Which department do you want to register with?
 你要挂哪科的号?
P: I want to see a physician (an internist, surgeon, obstetrician, gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist, dentist, endocrinologlst).
 我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科)。
P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body. It It ches badly.
 我不知道该挂哪个科。我混身起红疹;痒得厉害。
N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.
 我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫。需要的话再转内科。
Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician.
N: Please take her temperature under her arm.
 请给她试试腋温。
 We would like have her stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?
 我们想给她检查一下大便。你能给我们一点大便标本吗。
Parent: Yes, I'11 try./No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now, but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.
 可以,我试试看。/不行,我想她现在便不出来。但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便。
P: I would like to see a dentist.
 我想见一位牙科医生。
N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?
 补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?
P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me.
 我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间。
N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?
 好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?
P: Ten o'clock suits me better.
 十点钟对我更合适。
N: Please come with me.
 请随我来。
P: How long must I wait?
 我还需要等多久?
N:  Your turn is next.
 下一个就轮到你了。
 There are two more patients before you.
 在你前面还有两个病人。
 It's your turn now.
 该你看病了。
 The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.
 你前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,你至少还得等半个小时。

高兴

感动

同情

搞笑

难过

拍砖

支持

鲜花

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

关于本站 | 隐私政策 | 免责条款 | 版权声明 | 联络我们 | 刊登广告 | 转手机版 | APP下载

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外华人中文门户:倍可亲 (http://www.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系统基于 Discuz! X3.1 商业版 优化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc. 更新:GMT+8, 2024-5-4 17:49

倍可亲服务器位于美国圣何塞、西雅图和达拉斯顶级数据中心,为更好服务全球网友特统一使用京港台时间

返回顶部