- 当孩子受到欺负Bullying怎么办 [2011/10]
- 是美国人虚伪还是中国人无礼? [2011/10]
- 将心比心,以人待人 [2011/10]
- 如何避免孩子被性侵 [2011/11]
- 改变终将会来临 A Change is Gonna Come [2012/04]
- 贱民酷吏殊途同归 [2012/05]
- 祖国亲娘,我生而自由 [2012/05]
- 雪中送炭和落石下井-谈“家破人亡也不敢说” [2011/10]
- 被“鬼妹强吻”后记 [2011/10]
- 缴税6位数的就不会是刁民、Loser? [2011/12]
- 前世来生的情人 [2011/11]
- 《陈光诚不是中国的甘地或昂山素姬》 [2012/05]
- “人上人”情结 [2011/11]
- 恨天忍地何时休? [2011/11]
- 士可杀不可辱 [2011/11]
- 想说爱你不容易,我的祖国故乡 [2011/10]
- 圣诞节的童话和愿望 [2011/12]
- 为你爱的人和爱你的人活着 Live for the ones you love & the ones that love you [2011/10]
Live for the ones you love & the ones that love you 为你爱的人和爱你的人活着
(2011重阳节纪念慈母诞辰65 周年)
It’s a broken heart that sees you leave me. 心碎地看着您离开我
This little baby always on your hands. 您捧在手心里永远的小宝贝
I miss your tender and endless love. 我怀念您温柔和无尽的爱
Mama I am calling your name. 妈妈 我呼唤您的名字
Every moment, until the end of time. 每时每刻直到世界终结的时候
The greatest love I never can repay. 我无法偿还您这最伟大的爱
Haven’t done enough for you, 还没有太多的机会去为您做
As you have done for me. 那些您曾经为我做过的一切
Never had enough time, to share with you. 还没有足够的时间与您分享
With Everything happening in my life. 所有发生在我生命里的事情
Your time was running out, 您的时间已经不多了
But I was too blind to foresee, 可是我太过愚钝无法预见
Tell me God how could I know, 主,如果您可以告诉我
I took so much and gave so little, 我得到这么多可是给您这么少
I could have done differently to change this, 我要怎样重做才能改变这一切
If you were so tired and lonely, 如果您已经太疲倦太孤独
How could I ask you to live longer for me, 我怎能要求您继续为我而活
When you didn’t feel needed. 当您觉得不再被需要
You’re far away like a flower in the mirror. 您远远的象镜中花
It looks close but not reachable. 看起来很近却无法触及
Life never gave you the dream you deserved. 生活从来没给您应得的梦想
Leave this cold world and return to the arms of angels. 离开这个冰冷的世界返回到天使的手臂
Mama, You’re free forever. 妈妈 您终获永远的自由
I heard your whisper “Carry on carry on ”. 我听到您的细语轻喃“要继续要继续”
Live for the ones you love and the ones that love you. 为你爱的人和爱你的人活着