劉龍珠律師 (已有 4,362,731 人访问过博主空间)

https://www.backchina.com/u/359631

保护女性,夺回加州!刘龙珠律师在共和党女性大会上发表竞选演讲

作者:劉龍珠律師  于 2023-10-28 03:43 发表于 最热闹的华人社交网络--贝壳村

通用分类:移民生活

First, I really appreciate, being invited by, miss, Courtney. 
首先,我真的很感激,被考特尼小姐邀请。
And second, I truly appreciate,
其次,我真的很感激,
the opportunity to meet, each and every single of you.
有机会相遇,遇见你们每一个人。
The reason I wanted to do this,
我想这样做的原因,
I wanted to run for our state assembly for the fortyninth district 
我想竞选我们州议会的第四十九区
is very simple. I'm an immigrant.
理由很简单。因为我是移民。
Every single Chinese person I know is a conservative.
我认识的每个中国人都是保守派。
We came to America for law and order, not for lack of it.
我们来到美国是为了法律和秩序,而不是因为缺乏法律和秩序。
So a couple of years ago, there was this movement of defunding, police
所以几年前,有这种取消警察资金的运动
 departments or unrefunding police departments.
,部门或不退还警察部门的资金。
So I think the the the whole idea was nothing but
所以我认为整个想法只不过是
sheer stupidity. Now we have this zero (cash) bail policy.
纯粹的愚蠢。现在我们有这个零(现金)保释政策。
It's Kinda like what are they thinking?
有点像他们在想什么?
And also there's a story.
还有一个故事。
Last year, I believe it was in Glendora.
去年,我相信在格伦多拉。
There was one person, The car jacker.
有一个人,汽车搶劫犯。
He jacked a car, he was arrested.
他,他抢了一辆车。他被捕了。
Then he was released because of zero bail.
然后他因为没有保释金而被释放。
Two hours later, he was arrested again for jacking
两小时后,他再次因劫持第二辆车而被捕。
the second car. He was taken in,
他再一次被逮捕了
and he was released the second time.
然后他被第二次被释放了
Another two hours later,
又过了两个小时,
he was arrested third time for trying to jack a third car
他第三次因试图劫持第三辆车而被捕
and he was released. So this this is not a story.
他被释放了。所以这不是一个故事。
This is not a tale. This is reality. So nobody is safe.
这不是一个故事。这是现实。所以没有人是安全的。
I feel if that's the case, this is not America anymore.
我觉得如果是这样的话,这里就不再是美国了。
 because every single day you live in fear.
因为你每天都生活在恐惧中。
You'd be like somebody may steal my car.
你会像别人一样,偷我的车。
Somebody may rob me. Right now, before I think it was news,
有人可能会抢劫我。 现在,在我认为这是新闻之前
somebody was robbed. You know, someone's house was burglarized,
有人被抢劫了。你知道,某人的房子被盗了

but now it's not news anymore. Seems like every single day
但现在它不再是新闻了。似乎每一天都在发生,

that's happened, every single day, there was this,
每一天都在发生,每一天
community in Brea, not far from here, in Orange County.
在布雷亚的社区,离这里不远,在奥兰治县。
one house, was burglarized.
有一所房子被偷了
The burglars, instead of, before,
窃贼,在偷窃之前,
I think they will try to sort of, like,
他们会试图
place the police out to make sure nobody's home.
放哨,以确保家里没有人。
They don't do that anymore.
他们不再这样做了
They just walk right in. Doors open, knock on the door.
他们只是直接走进去。门开,敲门。  
Is somebody home?
有人在家吗?
So, the owner, he was
所以,房主,他就像
he thought it they were from a moving company.
他认为他们来自一家搬家公司。
He said, and we was like did we hire a moving company.
他说,我们就觉得我们雇了一家搬家公司。
They said, well, we did not. We're here to take your money.
他们说,好吧,我们不是。我们是来拿你的钱的。
Where's your money? One house lost two hundred
你的钱在哪里?一栋房子损失了
thousand dollars in cash.
二十万美元的现金
In Brea, it was last year,
在布雷亚,那是去年
the house across the street lost the four hundred
街对面的房子损失了四十万美元,
thousand dollars There was total nine of them.
一共有九个受害者
They're not even trying to, like, wear a mask,
他们甚至没有试图戴口罩,
trying to hide who they are. 
试图隐藏自己的身份
No.Then you don't do that anymore. Yeah.
不。那你就不要再这样做了
It's like that they feel like they just, you know,
就像他们觉得他们只是,你知道的
they knock on someone door. Can I get a water from you.
他们在敲门。我能从你那里得到水吗?
It's like that. So till this day,
就是这样。所以今天在这里
my understanding is that these people have not been caught.
我的理解是这些人没有被抓到。
They are somewhere. So this is shocking.
他们在某个地方。所以这是令人震惊的。
This is like I think some sometimes,
就像我认为有时
if you wanna buy a designer handbag,
如果你想买一个名牌手袋,
first of all,
首先
If you wanna you you wanna buy it,
如果你想买它
you don't wanna people to know you have such a handbag
你不想让人们知道你有这样的手提包
because you will walk around and you will become a target.
因为你会四处走动,你会成为抢劫的目标。
You will get, robbed. In addition to that, it's very dangerous.
你会,被抢劫。在此之上,这是非常危险的。
It's very dangerous. Like, I think it was,
这是非常危险的。我想,
it was just last month. There was this woman, she was,
就在上个月。有一位女士,
dragged across the parking lot like this yeah. Right?
她被人从停车场拖走了。对吧?
It was crazy. It was on the news.
这太疯狂了。这件事刊登在新闻上。
She could have been killed or seriously injured.
她可能被杀或受到重伤。
Like, this is this happens in the broad daylight.
就像,这是在光天化日之下发生的。
You know? So that's why I think my biggest
你知道吗?所以这就是为什么我认为我最大的
platform is public safety.
竞选理念是公共安全。
You know, for the forty ninth district,
你知道,对于第四十九区
I think about half the Population are Asian Americans.
我认为大约一半的人口是亚裔美国人。
Out of the Asian Americans,
在亚裔美国人中
I think that is at least ninety percent are Chinese Americans.
我认为至少有百分之九十是华裔美国人。
What happens is that I think the Chinese communities
我认为华人社区
we are not educated enough in a way that lot of
我们没有受过足够的教育,很多
of Chinese voters, they'll vote because they think, oh,
中国选民,他们会投票,因为他们认为
you know what? That person  he is Chinese. I'm gonna vote for him.
你知道吗?那个人他是中国人。我要投票给他。
That's bad. You should vote for their ideas,
这很糟糕。你应该为他们的政治理念投票,
not for the color of their skin. (Yes)
而不是因为他们的肤色。
So what happens is that in addition to public safety,
所以我认为,除开公共安全
I think the education is also a big issue.
我认为教育也是一个大问题。
And also, our taxes Seems like, right now,
我们的税收似乎,现在,
everything is probably like half of how much they were,
所有东西的价格可能只有原来的一半
like, five years ago. You know?
就像五年前一样。你知道的
Like, the gas price, everything goes up.
就像汽油价格一样,一切都在上涨。
You know, even you say that you're making a little bit more money.
你知道,即使你说你赚了更多的钱。
You say your your income is twenty percent more.
你说你的收入多了百分之二十。
Right now, you're actually your spending power is less
你其实你的消费能力更低了
Less because inflation is ridiculous.
因为通货膨胀已经涨疯了
So I think that last we should lower taxes.
所以我认为最后我们应该降低税收
You know, that's also very important.
你知道,这也非常重要。
So, with the forty ninth district because of the fact that,
所以,事实是在第四十九区,
you know, half of them are Chinese Americans, you know,
你知道,其中一半是华裔美国人
because of the fact that I would say at least 
因为我至少会说
ninety percent of these people living there,
至少百分之九十的华裔美国人住在那里
they are conservatives. They want safety.
他们是保守派。他们想要安全
They want law and order.
他们想要法律和秩序。
They want their children, our children, to be able to go to,
他们希望他们的孩子,我们的孩子,能够去
the schools, especially prestigious schools,
学校,尤其是名校,
sheerly based on their merits.
纯粹是基于他们的优点。
We should have merit based school admissions. (Absolutely)
我们应该有择优录取。(绝对的)
You know.
你知道的
I know I have a friend, he's white.
我知道我有一个朋友,他是,他是白人
He went to apply for Harvard Law School.
他申请了哈佛法学院。
If the school admission was sheerly based on merits,
如果学校录取仅仅是基于成绩,
he could've gone to Harvard Law School because of
他本可以去哈佛法学院,因为
the fact that he is white.
他是白人
He got into University of Pennsylvania School of Law.
他最后进入了宾夕法尼亚大学法学院
I mean, it's not a bad school, but it's no Harvard,
我的意思是,这不是一所糟糕的学校,但它不是哈佛
you know? So it's come on, like, seriously, you know?
你知道的?所以它来吧,就像,认真的,你知道吗?
So I think that this with, doctor Martin Luther King,
所以我认为,马丁·路德·金博士,
he had this, very famous speech.
他有这个非常有名的演讲。
He said that we should be judged by the content of
他说,我们应该根据内在来判断
that of our character, Not the color of the skin.
我们的性格,而不是皮肤的颜色来判断
This affirmative action before there was, ACA five,
这是在ACA 5之前的一项平权行动
proposition 16. All those laws, all those bills, you know,
十六号提案 所有这些法律,所有这些法案,你知道
in essence in essence,  It was discrimination.
本质上,这是歧视。
Basically, if you are of certain race
基本上,如果你是某个种族
you will be treated differently.
你会受到不同的对待。
You know, that goes Against what doctor King said.
你知道,这与金博士所说的背道而驰。
You know, you he laugh he will say no no no 
你知道,他会笑,他会说不不 
The prop sixteen, proposition sixteen, ACA five, affirmative action. That's bad.
十六号提案,十六号提案,ACA 5,平权行动。这很糟糕。
It's bad law. So my platforms in essence,
这是一个不合理的法案。所以我的竞选本质上是这样,
I would say would be public safety, school admissions,
我会说是公共安全,学校招生,
sheerly based on merits.
纯粹基于优点。
Merit based school admissions and lower taxes.
择优录取和降低税收。
And I think also in addition to being an attorney,
而且我认为除了当律师,
I have law practice.
我有法律实践经验
I have about twenty people working for me.
我有一个大约二十个人为我工作的法律事务所
Like, about ten of them are attorneys.
在这二十人之中有十个左右的律师
I didn't actually thought I was gonna run for public
我真的没想到我会竞选州议员

office. Because I had a very big practice,
因为我有一个非常大的律师事务所,
but in the past few years, you know,
但在过去的几年里,你知道,
I've seen all these things like the woman being
我见过所有这些事情,就像那个女士一样
dragged across the parking lot, you know,
被人从停车场拖走了
those people just walk in someone's house asking
还有那些走进别人家的人,然后
for their money. They're not gonna try to hide you.
寻求钱财,他们不会对你隐瞒
You're gonna say, Alex, how much money do you have?
你会说,亚历克斯,你有多少钱?
Yeah. Yeah. Why not get me some tea? Seriously.
是的。是的。为什么不给我喝点茶?认真地
Well, I was like, what's happening?
好吧,我当时想,发生了什么
You know, I did not come to America for this.
你知道,我来美国不是为了这个
You know, we need to make some changes.
你知道,我们需要做出一些改变。
And I think that because of the fact that,
我认为这是因为,
ninety percent of of Chinese Americans living
百分之九十的华裔美国人生活在
the forty ninth district are conservatives.
第四十九区并且是保守派
I can say that with hundred percent certainty.
我可以百分百肯定地说
I'm pretty confident, not just that.
我很有信心,不仅如此
Also the fact that I have my own actually sort of TV show.
事实上,我有自己的电视节目
It's been running for about four or five years.
它已经运营了大约四五年
Four or five years. You know,
四五年。你知道的
I have a bit of a name in Chinese community,
我在华人团体里也算是小有名气
so I go to a restaurant.
所以如果我去一家餐馆
Generally speaking, I don't have to wait in line.
总的来说,我不需要排队
So that's why I look like this.
这就是为什么我看起来像这样
So that's why I'm pretty confident we can take
所以这就是为什么我很有信心我们可以
Forty ninth District Back. (Yes) We'll do it one by one.
将四十九区夺回来,我们会一个一个的
Yes. District by District. State by State. I think eventually will
对,一个区一个区的,一个州一个州的,我认为最终 
we can take back California, we can take back America.
我们会将加州夺回来,将美国夺回来
(Yeah) Yeah.
对就是这样
Thank You. Thank You.
非常感谢各位











刘龙珠律师事务所有律师、顾问律师、法律助理约20人,从人数上为美国华人拥有的最大规模律师楼。
地址:1163 Fairway Drive, Suite 105  
City of Industry, CA 91789  
电话:909-468-2165  
微信:lawyerlongliu9



高兴

感动

同情

搞笑

难过

拍砖

支持

鲜花

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

劉龍珠律師最受欢迎的博文
  1. 刘龙珠律师法律评论:章莹颖家人狮子大开口要50万,涉嫌违法,可能坐牢20年! 文/刘龙 [2017/08]
  2. 劉龍珠律師法律評論:郭文貴的房產照片 [2017/04]
  3. 刘强东案女主微信聊天记录曝光:床单——东哥的救命稻草? [2018/09]
  4. 刘龙珠律师法律评论:王宝强、张纪中、张靓颖、何洁的美国房子大对比 [2016/12]
  5. 刘强东事件惊天大黑幕 [2021/06]
  6. 刘强东心声:太他妈毒!要钱不给居然说我强奸! [2023/09]
  7. 华人再也不能上哈佛耶鲁了?! [2021/02]
  8. 防老婆像防贼 会死得很惨 [2023/06]
  9. 刘龙珠律师法律评论:没有结婚证这张纸,张靓颖能分到冯珂的豪宅吗? [2018/04]
  10. 热辣点评:华人大闹瑞典旅馆被丢墓地事件 [2018/09]
  11. 劉龍珠律师提醒: 全美移民检查站在哪里,被拦下来要如何处理 [2017/02]
  12. 刘龙珠律师法律评论:何洁还是留了一手,看看没她老公名字的美国房子 [2016/12]
  13. 孟晚舟凶多吉少!明天会被引渡 [2018/12]
  14. 飙——美国华女一枪毙命入室歹徒 老公捡回一条命 [2023/08]
  15. 告马云证券欺诈的刘龙珠律师评马云、孙正义频抛股票行为 [2017/01]
  16. 劉龍珠律師:梁案中Glock 19手槍很難走火 [2016/02]
  17. 劉龍珠律師法律評論:忠言逆耳,挺梁遊行可能害梁彼得、應給非裔受害人捐款 [2016/02]
  18. 劉龍珠律師法律評論:赴美產婦濫用福利、現在拿不到簽證 [2017/03]
  19. 孟晚舟会不会被引渡最权威分析 [2021/04]
  20. 白人警察杀人罪成立,拜登打电话慰问佛洛伊德家属 [2021/04]
  21. “一哭二闹三上吊” 中美皆违法 - 霸座男女 携手去瑞典 [2018/09]
  22. 如果网传事件记录属实,刘强东罪名会成立吗? [2018/09]
  23. 龙珠喷天下——开启一条龙服务的白人拜登总统 [2021/01]
  24. 刘龙珠律师法律评论:卖狗肉,中国罚款5万,美国坐牢40年,玉林狗肉节必须废止! [2018/02]
  25. 劉龍珠律師法律評論:梁彼得,為了種族和平,你應該主動要求坐牢 [2016/04]
  26. 刘龙珠律师法律评论:华裔踹飞白人老太,可能涉嫌种族歧视,最高坐牢10年! [2018/03]
  27. 劉龍珠律師法律評論:UCLA槍擊案的啟示——憲法第二修正案應廢除 [2016/06]
其它[移民生活]博文更多

关于本站 | 隐私政策 | 免责条款 | 版权声明 | 联络我们 | 刊登广告 | 转手机版 | APP下载

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外华人中文门户:倍可亲 (http://www.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系统基于 Discuz! X3.1 商业版 优化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc. 更新:GMT+8, 2023-10-28 03:45

倍可亲服务器位于美国圣何塞、西雅图和达拉斯顶级数据中心,为更好服务全球网友特统一使用京港台时间

返回顶部