下载APP | 繁體版 | 发布广告 |常用工具
倍可亲 首页 查看评论
已有(10)人发表了评论
[ 正序查看留言 ]       [ 查看原文 ]
0 回复 举报 [ 11楼 游客 (120.17.x.x) ] 发表于 2020-12-9 06:26
Getting there should be a short flight from Mackay, but the new owners have closed the airstrip to residents. To get there now, it's a 30 kilometre trip by boat and locals are also banned from docking at the public barge ramp. The new signs even extend to the waters of Basil Bay – claiming the pristine beach is off limits to the public. Ms Willis and her partner Robert Lee rented on Keswick Island for six years until they were given three days to vacate in February. After being evicted from the island as renters, Mr Lee and Ms Willis signed a contract to purchase a mortgagee repossession. Rayna Asbury has owned her property on the island for 15 years and said China Bloom is the first to cause so many roadblocks for locals.
0 回复 举报 [ 10楼 游客 (120.17.x.x) ] 发表于 2020-12-9 06:24
Keswick Island is owned by the Queensland Government with 80 per cent of its 550 hectares deemed a national park. China Bloom purchased the head lease on the remaining 20 per cent last year, the terms of which are very clear. 克威克岛归昆士兰州政府所有,550公顷土地中的80%被化为国家公园。China Bloom去年买下了剩余20%的首期租约,租约条款非常明确。 Chinese developer, locals on Keswick Island clash over lease holders’ rights The tiny island in the Coral Sea, 30km from Mackay, is being controlled by the developer after it signed a lease until 2096-year for 117 hectares with plans to develop a tourist resort to accommodate 3000 people. The small community that calls the 530 hectares of Keswick Island home has been banned from accessing large parts of public land, including the national park (which accounts for 400 hectares). The track to beautiful Basil Bay is blocked with rocks and “permit only” signs.
1 回复 举报 [ 9楼 游客 (139.218.x.x) ] 发表于 2020-12-9 06:05
这叉子看不懂英文瞎掰
0 回复 举报 [ 8楼 游客 (120.17.x.x) ] 发表于 2020-12-9 03:48
原来是中国的这家公司把“强拆”带到国外去了。看了相关的报道。这是一家中国公司花钱买下的澳洲昆省这个岛的99年租约,用来进行旅游开发,开发中国旅游市场。租约里并没有写下要把当地居民迁出岛外的条款。。而且岛内大部分土地属于“Great Barrier Reef Marine Park(大堡礁国家海洋公园)”,当地居民和外来游客都有权进入度假参观。这家公司现在要把当地居民赶出这个岛,已经在澳洲引起公愤。
2 回复 举报 [ 7楼 pinglunla ] 发表于 2020-12-8 10:29
一看是台湾自由屎报,就知道是假的。
3 回复 举报 [ 6楼 金宝 ] 发表于 2020-12-8 09:01
多半又是媒体在炒作。去看看合同怎样写的再说行不行。
4 回复 举报 [ 5楼 游客 (185.229.x.x) ] 发表于 2020-12-8 08:43
好意思说出来的无赖行径。收了人家钱却耍无赖不履行合同。罪犯的子孙血液里遗传的强盗的基因。
3 回复 举报 [ 4楼 游客 (174.0.x.x) ] 发表于 2020-12-8 07:56
20%的使用权而已
2 回复 举报 [ 3楼 游客 (2001:8003:x:x::7e3d) ] 发表于 2020-12-8 07:28
不是买的,是租了九十九,站岛民
1 回复 举报 [ 2楼 游客 (68.147.x.x) ] 发表于 2020-12-8 07:19
买下来使用权的还属于公共财产吗?私人领地的话就没话可说了。当年澳大利亚难道是买来的,不是抢来的?

关于本站 | 隐私政策 | 免责条款 | 版权声明 | 联络我们 | 刊登广告 | 转手机版 | APP下载

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外华人中文门户:倍可亲 (http://www.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系统基于 Discuz! X3.1 商业版 优化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc. 更新:GMT+8, 2022-5-20 06:53

倍可亲服务器位于美国圣何塞、西雅图和达拉斯顶级数据中心,为更好服务全球网友特统一使用京港台时间

返回顶部