英语学习:医务人员常用语(1)(中)

作者:kylelong  于 2011-2-25 06:58 发表于 最热闹的华人社交网络--贝壳村

作者分类:学习探讨|通用分类:网络文摘|已有5评论

            27. Shall I explain it again?

            需等我再解释一遍吗?

            28If the trouble persists, please come back again

            要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

            29There doesn't seem to be anything seriousbut we'll take an X-ray just to be certain

            不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张X线片肯定一下。

            30Please wait until we get the result of the X-ray (blood test)

            请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

            31It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

            现在还不好说是什么问题。

            32This is quite common among people of your age

            在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。

            This often happens to people of your age.

            这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。

            This often occurs at your age

            这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

            33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration (who undergo a lot of stress)

            这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

            34I suggest you do some light exercises.

            我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

            I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

            我建议你一个疗程的针灸。

            I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

            我建议你作理疗。

            I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

            我建议你吃中药。

            35I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department)

            我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去

            36Your WBC (RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked

            你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。

            37A smear should be taken

            需要做个涂片

            A culture should be done.

            需要做个培养。

            38Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test

            明早查血以前不要吃东西。

            39Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test

            请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。

            40What's your trouble

            你哪里觉着不好?

            41How long have you been feeling unwell

            你不舒服多久了。

            42What medicine did you take?

            你吃的是什么药?

            43Have you taken any medicine

            你吃过什么药吗

            44Did you take your temperature

            你试过体温吗?

            45Do you smoke (drink)?

            你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

            46 Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headache)?

            你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

            47Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

            你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

            48Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements, chest pains)?

            你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?

            49 Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pressure checked)

            你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

            50Let me examine you please

            我给你检查一下。

 

(ZT)


高兴

感动

同情

搞笑

难过

拍砖

支持
2

鲜花

刚表态过的朋友 (2 人)

发表评论 评论 (5 个评论)

0 回复 snakek 2011-2-25 16:07
27. Shall I explain it again?

            需等我海解释一遍吗?应该是“需等我再解释一遍吗?”
0 回复 snakek 2011-2-25 16:09
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

            我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.。应该是: 我建议你做一个疗程的针灸.。
0 回复 kylelong 2011-2-25 23:10
snakek: I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

            我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.。应该是: 我建议你做一个疗程的针灸.。
嗯,谢谢。马上更正。
0 回复 GHD 2011-2-26 09:00
太好了!
0 回复 kylelong 2011-2-27 03:33
GHD: 太好了!
  

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

关于本站 | 隐私政策 | 免责条款 | 版权声明 | 联络我们 | 刊登广告 | 转手机版 | APP下载

Copyright © 2001-2013 海外华人中文门户:倍可亲 (http://www.backchina.com) All Rights Reserved.

程序系统基于 Discuz! X3.1 商业版 优化 Discuz! © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc. 更新:GMT+8, 2024-3-26 20:23

倍可亲服务器位于美国圣何塞、西雅图和达拉斯顶级数据中心,为更好服务全球网友特统一使用京港台时间

返回顶部