- 中国和欧美床上用品的标准尺寸对比 [2013/07]
- 猪肉各部位的食用方法 [2010/05]
- 加拿大人的收入税比对表 [2014/02]
- 胸口疼的原因分析与处理意见 [2014/11]
- 什么原因会导致心跳加快? [2013/05]
- 北美常见水产品中英文对照及吃法(网络更正版) [2009/08]
- 加拿大海洋三省自驾游全攻略 [2011/08]
- 北美市场9种品牌的“骨胶原”对比 [2014/04]
- 鲫鱼、鲗鱼、鲷鱼的区别 [2010/05]
- TB皮试阳性的判断及处理 [2011/11]
- 如何看懂英文的验血化验单? [2020/08]
- 洋葱的青苗能当葱吃吗? [2011/07]
- 海外华人回中国,用什么证件最好? [2013/11]
- 网络情缘的4大障碍 [2010/03]
- 中国人说英语为什么听起来没有礼貌? [2010/12]
- 为什么很多人对基督教比较反感? [2010/10]
- 世界各地的粽子集锦 [2019/06]
- 为什么海外华人回国要装穷? [2010/09]
- 对“异议”与“民运”人士的心理剖析 [2011/01]
- 国籍与爱国 [2009/06]
- 贝壳村“中秋圆月摄影有奖大赛” [2009/09]
- 贝壳村发展史 [2010/09]
- 我的人生历程:0岁 - 40岁 (图片集) [2009/03]
- 贝壳村村旗(草案) [2011/01]
- 2012贝壳村“多伦多夏令营”活动报道 [2012/07]
- 贝壳村集体大合影(和谐版) [2010/06]
- 今天我请客 [2010/08]
- 祝妈妈咪生日快乐! [2010/03]
- 2080年贝壳村村民上海大聚会 [2012/05]
(Asking a patient about his illness)
Any vomiting?是否呕吐?
Are you feeling all right?感觉好吗?
Are you feeling well? 感觉好吗?
Are you feeling nausea?是否感到恶心?
Have you had this experience before? 以前有这种经历吗?
Have you got any chronic diseases in the past?过去有过慢性病吗?
Have you got any feeling of nausea?以前是否感到过恶心?
Have you lost weight recently?最近体重减轻了吗?
Have you taken anything for it?吃过什么药吗?
Are your bowels acting properly?肠胃正常吗?
Are your bowels regular? 肠胃正常吗?
Did you have pains here before?这里以前疼过吗?
Do you cough?咳嗽吗?
Do you feel short of breath sometimes?你是否有时感到呼吸短促?
Do you feel short-winded?你是否感觉容易发生喘气?
Do you feel tired?感觉累吗?
Do you have any appetite?胃口好吗?
Do you have difficulty breathing?呼吸困难吗?
Does it hurt?这里伤了吗?
How about your appetite?胃口如何?
How bad is it?差到怎样情形?
How far pregnant are you?你怀孕多久了?
How long has it been this way?这种情形多久了?
How long has this been going on? 这种情形多久了?
How long have you been ill?你生病多久了?
How long have you been like this? 这种情形多久了?
How long have you had it? 这种情形多久了?
How long have you had this trouble? 这种情形多久了?
How are you feeling now?现在感觉如何?
How is your rheumatism?你的风湿病如何了?
How is your sleep?睡眠好吗?
Is the cut still painful?伤口仍然疼吗?
Since when have you been feeling like this?何时开始你感觉这样?
What did you eat yesterday?昨天吃的什么?
What sort of pain do you get there?那里是怎样的疼痛?
What’s wrong with your ear?耳朵怎么啦?
What’s your appetite like?你的胃口是怎样的?
What do you complain of?哪里不舒服?
What’s your complaint? 哪里不舒服?
What hurts you?哪里疼?
What’s the trouble?哪里出了问题?
What’s troubling you?什么让你烦心?(哪里出了问题?)
What’s your trouble? 哪里出了问题?
What’s the matter with you? 哪里出了问题?
What’s wrong with you? 哪里出了问题?
What’s bothering you? 哪里出了问题?
What seems to be bothering you? 哪里出了问题?
What seems to be the matter? 哪里出了问题?
What seems to be the problem? 哪里出了问题?
What seems to be the trouble? 哪里出了问题?
When did the pain start?何时开始疼痛的?
When did you begin feeling unwell?你何时开始感觉不舒服的?
Which tooth is troubling you?哪颗牙齿疼?
Why is that?为什么这样?
Your case record, please.请拿出你的病历。
You’re suffering from an allergy?你对什么过敏吗?
What medication are you taking now? 你现在服用什么药?
What drugs are you taking now? 你现在服用什么药?
Did you suffer from any medication allergy? 你对什么药物过敏?
What medication are you allergic to ? 你对什么药物过敏?
What surgery was done in your past years? 曾经做过什么手术?
Did you have any operation in your past years? 曾经做过什么手术?
Did your family members have any diseases? 你家人患过什么病?
Did your family members suffer from any serious diseases? 你家人患过什么严重疾病?
(ZT)