- 曾经的昆明(ZT) [2010/11]
- 如此乖宝宝—— 《非诚勿扰》观后 [2011/06]
- 王菲 - 幽兰操-孔子主题曲 [2010/02]
- 飞—— 王菲 [2010/06]
- 美国高中生所面对的诱惑 [2011/06]
- 家庭制作小吃系列(1)——油条 (ZT) [2010/10]
- 天空 —— 王菲 [2010/03]
- “弄潮儿” [2011/07]
- 亚裔父母面对的挑战 [2011/10]
- 前尘往事 [2011/09]
- 来自布拉格的问候(二) [2016/03]
- 来自布拉格的问候(一) [2016/02]
- 馅饼,还是陷阱?小心!!! [2011/10]
- 女人,你可以失去爱情,但不可没有尊严 [2011/07]
- 人性化的交警 [2010/10]
- 帮我出出主意吧!!谢谢啦 [2010/10]
- 美丽的沙滩 飞扬的青春 [2011/06]
- 翻来覆去 [2010/05]
- 空气有点沉闷,请大家玩点轻松的——电影名接龙 [2010/02]
Across the oceans, across the seas. 浩浩重洋,茫茫沧海
Over forests of blackened trees. 郁郁林木,如集云霾
Valleys so still we dare not breathe. 寂寂河谷,屏息以来
To be by your side. 翔而越兮,适彼所在
Over the shifting desert plains. 漠漠平芜,驰之何速
Across Mountains all in flames. 山峦险峻,炎焰吞吐
Howling winds and driving rains. 疾风如号,骤雨如注
To be by your side. 翔而越兮,适彼所处
Every mile and every year. 度程以里,度时以年
For everyone a little tear. 度吾心兮,有泪凝眄
I can not explain this, dear. 此行何求,无以与言
Won’t I even try. 偶欲告之,临启复缄
Into the night as the stars Collide. 群星交迸,夜变为白
Across the border that divide. 岸界分峙,纵横阖开
Forest of stone standing petrified. 石林竦立,过客震骇
To be by your side. 翔而越兮,适彼所在
Every mile and every year. 度程以里,度时以年
For everyone a single tear. 度吾心兮,泪下悄然
I can not explain this, dear. 此行何求,无以与言
Won’t I even try. 偶欲诉之,临启复惮
For I know one thing. 我所知者,此求弥艰
Love comes on a wing. 幸有双翼,往而可见
For tonight I will by your side. 惟待今夕,与彼并肩
But tomorrow I will fly. 天明何从,复飞靡远
From the deepest oceans to the highest peak. 下穷海窟,上遏山巅
Through the frontiers of your sleep. 翔而越兮,掠彼梦霭
Into the valley where we dare not speak. 幽幽空谷,默默以来
To be by your side 翔而越兮,适彼所在
Across the endless wilderness 莽莽砥原,无垠无畴
where all the beasts bow down their heads. 鸟兽翔集,垂首失途
Darling I will never rest 翔而越兮,无止无伫
till I am by your side. 非无止也,在彼所处
Every mile and every year 度程以里,度时以年
Time and Distance disappear 关山岁月,忽如云烟
I cannot explain this. Dear 此行何求,无以与言
No, I will not even try. 偶欲告之,临启复缄
And I know just one thing, 我所知者,此求弥艰
Love comes on a wing 幸有双翼,往而可见
and tonight I will be by your side. 惟待今夕,与彼并肩
But tomorrow I will fly away 天明何归,复飞靡远
(ZT)
yehuixiu妹妹的译文:
Across the oceans, across the seas. 飞过浩瀚的海洋,
Over forests of blackened trees. 越过郁郁的森林,
Valleys so still we dare not breathe. 山谷空音,屏住呼吸,
To be by your side. 只是为了飞到你的身边。
Over the shifting desert plains. 飞过起伏不平的沙漠平原,
Across Mountains all in flames. 越过火焰炎炎的山峦险峰,
Howling winds and driving rains. 在疾风骤雨中穿行,
To be by your side. 只是为了飞到你的身边。
Every mile and every year. 每一里, 每一年的飞行呵,
For everyone a little tear. 明眸噙泪,
I can not explain this, dear. 我不能解释这一切,亲爱的,
Won’t I even try. 否则我都不能起飞。
Into the night as the stars Collide.夜间黑暗,群星飞迸,
Across the border that divide. 越过疆域,界线分明,
Forest of stone standing petrified. 青山耸立,怪石磷峋,
To be by your side. 只是为了飞到你的身边。
Every mile and every year. 每一里, 每一年的飞行呵,
For everyone a single tear.明眸噙泪,
I can not explain this, dear. 我不能解释这一切,亲爱的
Won’t I even try. 否则我都不能起飞。
For I know one thing. 我所知道的唯有一事,
Love comes on a wing. 爱就要比翼双飞,
For tonight I will by your side. 今晚我要飞到你的身边,
But tomorrow I will fly. 明早我就要飞走了。
From the deepest oceans to the highest peak. 从海洋深处到高山之巅,
Through the frontiers of your sleep. 从你梦境的边缘,
Into the valley where we dare not speak. 到幽幽空谷,脉脉无语,
To be by your side 只是为了飞到你的身边。
Across the endless wilderness 飞过莽莽荒原,
where all the beasts bow down their heads. 野兽俯首,
Darling I will never rest 亲爱的,我不能停止片刻,
till I am by your side. 一直要飞到你的身边。
Every mile and every year 每一里, 每一年的飞行呵,
Time and Distance disappear 时空远遁,
I cannot explain this. Dear 我不能解释这一切,亲爱的,
No, I will not even try. 否则我都不能起飞。
And I know just one thing, 我所知道唯有一事,
Love comes on a wing 爱就要比翼双飞
and tonight I will be by your side. 今晚我要飞到你的身边,
But tomorrow I will fly away 明早我就要飞走了。
后话:在好友秋收东藏那里看到《Le Peuple Migrateur (Travelling Birds) 迁徙的鸟》片段,非常喜欢。想找整部电影来看,发现了这首主题曲。感动莫名,贴出来与大家分享,祝各位周日愉快!